Saturday 20 December 2014

Simple, Quick & Easy Lemon Sponge Cake

I passed my driving theory test last Wednesday and as a surprise, my mum bought me a mixing bowl that I have wanted for so so long! When I got home, the urge took over and I had to try it out! An hour later I had the moistest softest most lovely sponge cake I have ever put in my mouth. Absolutely to die for!

(this is like a week or two later i'm finishing this off.. i'm so bad at this, sorry!)



Ingredients:


  • 200g Sugar 
  • 200g Self Raising flour 
  • 200g Unsalted Butter 
  • 4 Eggs 
  • 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Extract 


Method:

  • Preheat oven to 180 c


  • Cream together the butter and the sugar in a bowl 


  • Add the eggs 


  • Sift in the flour 


  • Add the lemon 


  • Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes
Remove when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean and the top is springy to the touch.

This was only a very short post, but a few of you have asked for it so here it is!

Have fun guys <3 

Lia 
xoxoxox

  

Ps. I didn't take any pictures of the baking process, sorry again!


No comments:

Post a Comment